Oreo Cookie Bars
½ c. butter
¾ c. oreo cookies, broken into pieces
¾ c. famous wafers or graham crackers, ground
1 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
1 tsp. vanilla (optional)
4 oz. sweetened condensed milk
16 oz. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
3 ½ oz. flaked coconut
1 c. chopped nuts or chocolate nibs
Preheat oven to 350° F (325° F if using a glass dish)
- Use ½ baking sheet, melt butter. Combine cookies, cookie crumbs and butter.
- Spread in pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts.
- Press down gently.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting. Loosely cover any leftovers.