Farmers Market – Saturday Winter Market 2014 – 2015
The San Juan Island Farmers Market is your source on Saturdays for beautiful and bountiful island produce, fine crafts, and delicious prepared foods.
Stop by the market for fruits, flowers, herbs, goat cheese, eggs, tomatoes, jams and jellies, baked goods, sushi, sausages, sustainably harvested tuna, shellfish, grass-fed meats, and much more. New this season: mushrooms!
- Fill your market basket with the freshest local produce, meats, eggs, cheese, and prepared foods.
- Tap your toes the music of the market band and guest musicians.
- Enjoy delicious, locally prepared, breakfast or lunch fare.
- Mix and mingle with friends and neighbors; it’s the social event of the week.
- And check out the fine selection of locally made arts and crafts.
Meet the locals. Chat with friends. Or simply sit down and listen to music by the market band and guest musicians.
The San Juan Island Farmers Market is located at the Brickworks, 150 Nichols, right next to Coho Restaurant.
Nov 8, Nov 22, Dec 6, Dec 20, 2014
Jan 3, Feb 7, March 7, 2015