This Friday Harbor Historic Inn has beautifully appointed accommodations with all the luxurious amenities to pamper you. Our warm, gracious hospitality and personalized service create an exemplary guest experience.
With six guest rooms, two suites and three cottages, all with private baths, the Tucker House Bed & Breakfast has just what you are looking for. Each of our Friday Harbor accommodations are unique. Use our accommodations search feature to easily find the perfect match with the amenities you desire.
The Inn has been lovingly restored to include modern conveniences and amenities. Yet the houses retain all the charming architectural features of these historic Friday Harbor residences.
A stay at the Tucker House Inn includes the following amenities:
- Three course gourmet breakfast made from Island ingredients and products.
- Dining at the Inn’s Restaurant, Coho Restaurant.
- Complimentary use of bicycles and kayaks.
- Outdoor decks, guest living and sun rooms for extended enjoyment.
- Barbecue grills.
- Wireless internet.
- Guest internet kiosk.
- ‘Oldie But Goodie’ VCR library.
- House-made cookies baked and delivered fresh to you each afternoon.
- Welcome parlor with comfortable seating and fire place.
- Guest kitchen with coffee, tea and snacks available 24 hours a day.
- Local newspaper and restaurant menus.
- Certified green hotel.
The Tucker House Inn is a green certified hotel. We ask that you assist us in minimizing our carbon footprint so that we can preserve the precious ecosystem of the Salish Sea that surrounds the San Juan Islands.